Saturday, 15 July 2017

A Jewellery Offer You will Not Want to Miss






Dear Fashionista 

I was lucky enough recently to discover a gorgeous collection of very reasonably priced delicate silver and rose gold plated jewellery (plus sterling and statement pieces too.)  My purcases, and I couldn't stop myself once I started browsing, amounted to four pieces.  Now, before you think this extravagant I will tell you the prices.  My order ranged from £15 to under £20 pounds a piece.

These are the pieces that I ordered


Grey Leather Bracelet with Rose Gold Hearts
Grey Leather Bracelet with Rose Gold Heart £12
Silver Plated and Rose  Gold Triple Circles Necklace
Silver Plated and Rose Gold Triple Circles Necklace £15

Dipped Rose Gold and Brushed Silver Heart Necklace £12 ,




I also ordered a Silver Plated/Rose Gold  Stars necklace that is now sold out.

Here's a little about Ursula and her venture.


'Many, many years ago in another life I sat crosslegged on the ground in Nepal and India and bought precious stones by weight and commissioned jewellery pieces.
Some interesting jewellery I came across in a little shop in Fife last year triggered that old desire of mine to source jewellery on my travels and sell it here in the UK -  and so SilverStory was born…
My aim is to find gorgeous, contemporary, affordable, predominantly silver and silver plated pieces which are ethically sourced from around the developing world (and handmade in the UK too).'


The range can be found on the website and the jewellery is also sold by party plan which is a marvellous way to stock up on gifts for friends and family and maybe even treat yourselves too…, and have a social (dare I say fine excuse for a vino if you are that way inclined, or a cocktail night) with friends and colleagues. 

The lovely Ursula has offered my UK readers a 20% discount with code AM-20 on checkout in the dicscount box.  This offer is for a limited period (Saturday 15th to Friday 21st July 2017).

https://silver-story.co.uk/

I've posted another link above as first may not work.

2 comments:

  1. Love the triple rings necklace. And I like your bracelets. Dainty like you xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you found some pieces when you browsed.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.