Wednesday, 12 July 2017

A Bouquet in the Gardens (not me I add)....

....no one would call me a bouquet.


Dear fashionsta

Nothing much has been happening on the clothing front recently.  Don't get me wrong,  I have been getting dressed, just nothing special. However, 2 weeks ago I did adorn a bouquet across my upper body to have lunch with the inlaws and visit a garden park.
  
As I said,  I wore a bouquet.  



This particular floral display came from Oasis in store in Debenhams.  I can't find it online for you which is such a shame as it's a pretty little spray.  Oasis do have a few floral tops available with a modern shape though, and you may still find this one in store.  I'm not a habitual Oasis shopper.  In fact I can't remember when I last bought anything in there.  A colleague in her thirties  (I say this to demonstrate her youth and taste ) who is very and currently dressed, was wearing a top that I admired and she told me she bought it in Oasis.  So, there I went.  I was impressed.  There were many pretty blouses but I bought just the one.





I wore this top with my M&S white jeans and gold metallic platform wedge sandals from Clarks.  My baggage was a small grey bag that can be converted into a clutch which I bought online. 



sandals similar here 

bag here  from Mandy's Heaven.  Mine is grey which is not currently available

Jeans, old M&S white skinny

Top Oasis

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pattern and colour. Looking lovely and beautifully accessorised. You make a beautiful vase for your summer bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and summery, Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth and thanks for visiting my little blog.

      Delete
  3. Another Mandys Heaven fan! I have been really pleased with my bag from them.That's a lovely outfit Anna. I have a top very similar xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reasonable price too. Thank you. Florals are growing on me. Pun not intended.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.