Monday, 8 May 2017

M&S Splurge, Again



Dear Fashionista,

I have splurged recently.  Well semi-splurged as I had vouchers.  My splurge took place in Marks and Spencers as all good splurges of mine do.  Firstly I found, and I add I wasn't looking, this T shirt.


Modal Blend Star Print Short Sleeve T-Shirt

We had only gone into Mark's because Mr Him wanted slippers!  I saw this T shirt, I had vouchers, I couldn't help myself.  It has a look of Hush to me.  It's a relaxed fit, which I like with skinny jeans.   Online here it's only available in a 12 now so going quickly. You may want to dash to your local store.  At £15 I see it as quite the bargain, and 30% of sale price is donated to Breast Cancer Now.

I have also ordered these gold block heel mules, online here


Block Heel Mule Shoes with Insolia®


How many gold pairs of sandals does a girl mutton age challenged lady need? Lot's appears to be the answer.


3 comments:

  1. Love your buys, longing to see them on. Is the top black? I'm a girl oops, pensioner without vouchers so I just bought jeans in Southampton. A splurgette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have that top for our Fourth of July holiday. What a fun star and color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both!! I haven't been in M&S for a while. I really like those Mules, not too bright a gold either and will go with everything .
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.