Saturday, 1 April 2017

Being Fonda

This last week I borrowed a look of Fonda's, with her permission, being the scrounger that I am.  Fonda and I hang out on GYPO style challenge together.   Fonda of Savy Southern Chic generally displays work outfits so when she showed burgundy with blush and grey I thought I could squeeze that one out of my closet for the office too. 

Fonda wore burgundy trousers with a blush blouse and grey jacket.  I had to spin this on its head although I kept a  blush shirt.  My grey skirt was subbed for burgundy trousers and burgundy/cassis cardigan for a grey jacket.  I added burgundy tights.



Fonda wore a collar style necklace and I replicated with my ilymix.com  necklace that I have just worn so much.




Blush and burgundy is a combination that I see pop up on instagram challenges now and then.  I have to say that I've never partaken.  Only when seeing how well Fonda put it together did I dabble with this pairing.  I'm glad I did.  I spent the day admiring my blouse and cardigan together.  Not much work got done for the business of my admiring myself. 



Here's Fonda's look. http://savvy-southern.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/blush-and-burgundy.html  Doesn't she look fabulous and fresh.


8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet.Burgundy was my favourite winter colour for 2016. I'm already thinking about how I'm going to pair it up! You've done a good job on your outfit here Anna. Great necklace too xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo. So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lana. I will wheel it out again for work another day.

      Delete
  3. Burgundy colour is very versatile:it goes perfect with many dark colours! I wear it especially in the cold season...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.