Friday, 7 April 2017

A couple of Facial Purchases

Following my desert island posts, which were about repeat purchase ie items that I like enough to buy again, I am quickly showing you a few new items I've tried this winter.

No 7 moisture drench face mask.  



This is  £12 in Boots.  I was given one of those  £5 No 7 vouchers that they do now and then making this a very very reasonable purchase at  £5.  It seems it contains oils in its bid to moisturise.  I do rate this mask and will repeat purchase.  After putting it on I rub it on my hands.  Look how water beads after washing it off.





My second purchase is this Mac lipstick in Brave.  A sort of muted plum or dusky rose colour.  I think it will be a useful addition to my lipstick wardrobe. 













2 comments:

  1. I'm not a masky/exfoliaty person but this seems to do great tricks and it's such a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this. A big fan of the protect and perfect though.Wil have to have a look x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.