Friday, 10 March 2017

Being Tiina

Dear reader,  once again I have been a style-thief.  I've thefted the look that Tiina of   Elegance Revisited put together.  When she showed this last week I realised that it would be a perfect way for me to mix up an outfit for work.   All of the items that I used are quite old but it's the combination that was new.  And new is invigorating.  I used my  tulip skirt  (Gok ), a navy and white stripe Zara  blouse and I topped it with a Gok (here we go again) cardigan.  I used a delicate necklace like Tiina but instead of the silver belt I used an animal print belt. 



Now, my big adaption was to use a black skirt instead of navy.   That meant I wore the unthinkable. Navy blue and black.  Have you ever combined those two?   In this case it surprisingly worked but that's a long way due to the grayish belt which broke up the two.  



Here is Tiina in her version.Tiina

7 comments:

  1. So stylish, Anna. I'm not familiar with Tiina's work but it looks good. Spookily I wore jeans, navy jumper and black gilet out walking today - does the inner/outerwear mix count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've met the challenge without me setting it!

      Delete
  2. I'm so honoured to be your style inspiration here.
    That looks like a fun and stylish work outfit. And that skirt is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a good classic striped shirt. I really like this look, but then, I like all your looks!
    Thank you for linking up to Celebrating Style x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.