Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Being Mary

Dear reader, it was time I was my older twin Mary and what better outfit then her grey on grey.  My sticking point was that I do not have a grey leopard print blouse.  But magic was done.  I remembered that I did have a leopard print tunic, which I would wear (at the right occasion, which is not often) with leggings.






This tunic is actually quite a thin jersey so I figured that I could wear it with my grey jeans, and  tucked in at the front to create a high low top.

my face says' does this work'?

I added the infamous grey cardi of mine, as per Mary, which concealed the low part at the back.




I decided on brown leopard sneakers instead of brown boots. 


and a tan bag. I adore tan/brown with grey, don't you?



But Mary also had a grey scarf.  Voila.  Off to the dentist I went. 



Thank you Mary as you have given me more ways to wear a tunic that hangs in my wardrobe doing very little.  I actually could wear this without the cardigan as its thin enough to tuck in all around or I could wear it as a high low type top.  Another bonus is that this tunic has a sister in my wardrobe.  A plum flowery colour, pictured in a December post, and below.  By bringing more ways to wear this leopard tunic I have also more ways to wear the plum one. So many wins here.

Here is Mary's outfit here




Do you have a tunic that you could adapt to a blouse?  That's your challenge of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Anna, thank you for featuring me! Hope you like mine.
    Clever idea with the tucking in thing, which doubles wearability. Spookily I stumbled on your plum outfit when researching and thought how nice you looked in it.I don't have too much blouse selection right now so I may not be able to jump to that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect go to pieces for our weather at the moment. Spot on with the Tan and Grey xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.