Thursday, 2 February 2017

My Winter Kim Top and a Chinese Meal

Dear reader,  recklessly we abandoned our 'no spend and diet' Janaury and took ourselves for a meal with friends last Saturday.  I dug out a staple from my wardrobe, my  go to cold weather restaurant top.  Since Christmas this was our first meal outing so it's the first time I have worn this top this winter. Here it is available at clearance on QVC currently 

I have this top in grey (no longer available) and sapphire blue.  Both are warm and I think won't date. I bought mine 2 years ago and they are faithful, going out, evening and daytime tops.  Worn as a tunic its long enough to wear with jeggings (below).




I have also used a front tuck before, the material is flexible enough.


On Saturday I wore the grey one similarly to the above look but untucked it and paired with my black velvet jeans.  As it was evening I added a bling necklace.



I do see this as an investment piece if you feel like purchasing from QVC.  It's very easy to set up an account and returns are simple.

Now, my blog is moving on to food,  (I am doing a Mary style episode.)

We had booked a table at Prezzo but found the pizza oven cook not working so they told us they could only do pasta.  We chose to move on to the Chinese, especially as it was New year. But first,  a beer in the Tavern we found recently.  I had a wheat beer with added elderflower cordial. This is bliss.  I truly recommend it.











4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Jigsaw stocked them. They may still be there.

      Delete
  2. All three looks are spot on. As is the yummy food - you've got me fancying a Chinese now! So pleased you were able to enjoy a meal finally, despite it diverting you from your dedicated Tavern research. And so pleased you are not using that stick thing now, your sill-fies really work well.
    Hugs, older twin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a versatile top. The Chinese was very braces friendly and we had a good evening.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.