Tuesday, 6 December 2016

What to Wear for a Wild West Night -UK Style

Dear reader, on Saturday we went out to celebrate oldest's new birthday.  We went to a Wild West themed restaurant.  There is more on my Anna blog here.  

I chose to wear my tan riding boots, an Aztec/Inca patterened top, black jeans and a light tan leather jacket.  




Boots are still available here from Office  .  I bought mine last year and they are so comfortable.   I have put heel wedges inside as the zip rubbed a bit. I bought the wedges, called heel lifts, from Amazon.  They are great for giving a bit of height when you are in flat boots. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh, silly me, I've just asked what you wore on the Anna blog! A perfect outfit, ma'am. But what a clever idea about the heel lifts. I'm going to give them a try, than us for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mind you the plaid shirt would also have been appropriate. Maybe more day time than evening though.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.