Wednesday, 7 December 2016

OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark and Malaga Wine



Holiday seasonal nails are now called for aren't they?  I've seen some gorgeous colours out and about. Warm burgundies, cherries,  and glitters.

I have two go-to varnishes this time of year. One is Lincoln Park after Dark by OPI. It's such a dark purple it's almost black.  




My other is Malaga Wine which is a  light  burgundy.  
Malaga Wine

 I also have a bottle of gold shatter by OPI and will put this over my chosen colour  on one nail on each hand for a party look. 


This year, of the two, I'm going to favour Lincoln Park as its a neutral.  Over the holidays I will be wearing a bit of the on trend pastels and this colour will compliment beautifully both the traditional darks, the burgundies, blacks but also the pastel pinks and apricots. I really don't want to spend half my holidays doing my nails in different colours. 

I know that there are other fabulous colours out there but whilst I have these two I'm not going to splurge on more for this time of year. What are your favourite colours for Christmas nails?  Go on, tempt me.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours. My oap go-to is Rimmel and fave neutrals are a deep coffee colour and something similar to your top shot, Black Cherries. My nails no longer grow above my finger tips and I read that dark colours gives the appearance of longer nails and it works.
    But what impresses me HUGELY from you post Anna, is that you know what nail varnish colour you will wear over Christmas .. because you already know what you will be wearing over the period. I am so impressed by your forward planning and discipline! Has this always been so or have you acquired this attribute through writing blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.