Thursday, 10 November 2016

Challenge - Plaid and Pearls

Dear reader, this week a tried a style that the across the Atlanticians (should be a word) appear to like.  Plaid, or tartan as we say.  However, not just plaid but plaid with pearls. How daring is that?  A bit of glamour wrapped up with super casual.  I can see that pearls add some femininity to what could otherwise be a very masculine look. 

You know that this is your challenge this week. don't you.   Grab those faux  or real pearls, grab your tartan and have a play.  It could be earrings, bracelet, or necklace.  See what you think as a look for the autumn or fall. 

Here are a couple of my attempts.  I chose a necklace. I didn't think of earrings at the time as I was getting dressed.



7 comments:

  1. Well, that's a challenge and a half. So Atlantacious. But weirdly, it's not looking strange at all. In fact, very nice. Its maybe like peanut butter and jam, though I haven't tried that little mix. OK, do I sense another challenge there?!
    I realise I'm a little tardy but, dear lady, Navy and Grey - done! Today. It's several challenges back but hey ho, it's done.
    Wishing you a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I neglected plaid for our entire winter. Will remember for next year.

    I am still down about Donald and feel for the all of America.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when you put away our dress get out your plaid shirt:)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE my pearls! They're so classy with anything

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. A real go to when you want to make a statement.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.