Thursday, 24 November 2016

Challenge - Grey and Tan

Dear reader,

At the conferences last week I noticed that quite a few men were wearing grey suits and tan shoes.  Coincidentally I saw a post on a facebook site where a lady was wearing grey jeans and tan knee length boots.  She wasn't sure whether the tan worked with the grey and wanted to seek opinions.  The comments were all positive.

You know where I am going with this.  This week's challenge is tan and grey.  For my part on Sunday I wore my grey and white blouse from Sainsbury's  and a tan belt.  I added some stacked bead bracelets for interest.  I swapped out the first belt as it was too wide.  I wore the shirt with jeans.  





It got a little chilly after lunch so I added a camel or tan poncho wrap type contraption.  It worked. 






I really do like tan and grey.  I think its a great autumn or fall combination.  The shirt is no longer in stock but this is similar longline shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.