Saturday, 22 October 2016

Primark cardi

Dear reader, do  you buy much from Primark?  Occaisonally, just as with any store,  I am tempted and really I am impressed with the qualify for value.  I have not had anything from Primark that has failed but then I am particular not to tumble dry.

Recently I bought a grey long cardigan.  It fits my rule of longevity in that I can see myself wearing it in 10 years.  I think I can confidently say this as I have a navy cardigan from Primark that I bought about 8 years ago and it is still going strong.  A feature I particularly like of my navy cardigan is the baggy pocket.  It adds a bit of oomph to what could be a boring functional addition.









My new grey cardigan has the same baggy low down pockets.  I am delighted.  

(you can see I a more comfortable on the posing front nowadays).














This cardigan is in stock in my local store but I cannot find a link on line.


3 comments:

  1. We just got a Primark in the area here, but I haven't been there yet. I do love your sweater though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look, Anna, and lovely "shelfies".
    I'm with you on Primark. I'm a relative newbie to the brand as we don't have one over here, but I'm impressed with what I have bought and such amazing value too. I love your slouchy cardi style and the pockets are such a practical bonus feature. And yes, I think you will still be looking super-stylish in it in 10 years time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Yes, I've got jumpers from Primark that I've had for years. I'm loathe to go in there though, I have to be in the right mood. TK Maxx too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.