Thursday, 1 September 2016

Challenge - White and Denim

Whilst the Spanish plume was over Sussex at the weekend I made the most of wearing that classic,  white and denim.  It's a great fallback for casual wear.  How many ways did I eke out this look? Well almost all ways apart from on my head, oh and dungarees, I didn't wear dungarees.

I did wear my Sainsbury white broderie anglais bloues with a denim skirt


and with denim shorts.


So your challenge this week is to wear a white top with denim, and of course post on your blog, if you have one and want to. It needn't be blatant, just weave into one of your posts as a snapshot of yourself.  If you don't have a blog just wear the combination anyway. 
Maybe you'll opt for a simple denim jean and white T, perhaps a denim jacket and white top  or maybe you have a denim waistcoat lurking in your closet.  Perhaps you'll add long beads or a statement necklace to break up the white.



5 comments:

  1. Denim and white! Challenge accepted. I love your take on the theme.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo, I've had a long love affair with the faded jeans and white t shirt look. A chance photo of Britt Ekland in the combo started it all. But I'm still running behind with the gardenwear challenge so I have a lot of catching up to do. Preps for Son's 40th party kinda take priority right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be another one this week so lots of catching up to do.

      Delete
    2. Oh heck, and so the backlog continues! BUT think I may have just cleverly completed two challenges with one post! I hope you accept my clever interpretation (cheating) ...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.