Saturday, 6 August 2016

Faux Pearls

Those following on IG will have seen me making use of my M&S string of faux pearls this week.  





At only £15, I can't recommend these enough, and they are still in store (my local one anyway)  but appear to be not available on line anymore. They come as a long strand which you can knot as I've been doing or unknotted for a casual look.  Once knotted they are easily unknotted so very versatile. I think they'll have longevity being classic.  I'm glad a grabbed them.  These photos were taken in the spring when I wore them a lot for work.  



6 comments:

  1. Some nice outfits there, Anna, and as you say, you've got yourself a classic string of pearls there. With longevity. I've got a chunky pearl string from 1973, so you've got at least 40 years worth in your M&S investment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look fabulous! They go with everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. For a casual look I think I'd have them unknotted. I haven't tried that yet

      Delete
  3. I love an accessory that punches well above its weight. The kind that just works with a wide range of outfits. Great find.

    Slightly OT but I've just discovered that British Corner Shop delivers to Australia and they will be bringing us Waitrose too. What can you recommend from Waitrose?

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fab. Well it's part of John Lewis. I'd look out for JL branded items if you can. You'll also get happy air. Remember my blog on that. A town with Waitrose is a kinder town or some such. Ours is still being built but really looking forward to its completion. Waitrose is known for its wine selection. Good quality picks. Generally it sells good quality 3rd party brands. I can't think of anything in own brand that is special but I'll be looking when our store gets a roof.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.