Thursday, 11 August 2016

Blouses on Trend this Autumn

Miss 21 and I have pushed the style boat out.  We have become bold, brazen and flamboyant.  What have we done?   Bought white shirts.  How daring is that!
Miss 21 bought a long shirt from New Look. She's been wearing it tucked in at the front to create a hi lo top, and lose.  I can't find it online so maybe out of stock already. 

I've bought a new shirt for work for the colder months.  It's a long time since I revamped my work wardrobe.  The vast majority of my office clothing is between 3 and 10 years old, being classic generally,  and at my age I don't fuss about on trend skirt lengths so I wear mine year in year out, and season in season out. 

My new M&S shirt has a neck tie that is held on with a button.  Undo the button and its a mandarin collar. Forget the pussy bow look. For me it's the casual hang the tie down lose look or a scarf knot.






Still two blouses in one ( hang down or no tie at all)  is perfect to add economic variety to my workplace wardrobe. However if you're a fan of the pussy bow as many are then you have 3 in one.  The blouse here  is in stock currently online but only in larger sizes. 

I've noticed that Boden have a similar neckline in their latest catalogue here with the Carla blouse.  It seems to be a strong trend for this coming season.





1 comment:

  1. Love the versatility you've found on that blouse. Looking forward to some nice pics soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.