Saturday, 16 July 2016

Cost Effective Alcohol

Good day dear reader,

Today's vacation tip is buy alcohol.  OK,  let's take this a step further,  buy alcohol duty free on the flight out.  Yes,  out.



I bought this bottle of Pimms on the plane.  I think it was  £14.  At €6 a cocktail out here in Tenerife it's turning out to be cost effective.  Beer for Mr Him is  €1 a pint roughly. It's my sangrias that are pricey. Subsidising my intake with apartment made Pimms does the trick.



It doesn't take much at European measures to start seeing double either. 

2 comments:

  1. duty free's a great idea. I love cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the title today.

    Glad your holiday is going swimmingly!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.