Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Lady Grey

I have discovered Lady Grey tea.  Suffice to say I will be buying some. Think black  tea infused with orange, full bodied with sweet  zesty notes on the tongue. OK I'm overdoing it but it is what Earl Grey is to lemon.



My discovery took place at a seminar last week. 



 Comments around the table from others were also complimentary of the tea, and they were from mainland Europe and Scandinavia which aren't known for their tea drinking. 

whilst talking of the Greys of the tea variety rather than the 'other' variety, a friend told me he mixes good old PG with Earl Grey.  I haven't tried it but can see his logic and I thought I'd pass that on to you as a free titbit. 

1 comment:

  1. this tea looks good, and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.