Sunday, 15 May 2016

Office Vixen

I could have called this post 'Breaking out of A Comfort Zone.'  It would have been equally fitting.  I can truely say I broke out of mine. 

A colleague in my office will often brighten up her navy dress with vivid barbie pink shoes.  This week I found a pair of patent leather pillar box red heels at home. Yes, me, mine, but worn twice in 4 years.  I just don't go places at weekends to wear such glamour. However it did strike me that I too could be an office vixen.  I have taken the shoes to work and yes worn them too!










On top of that I tried out the pussy bow look which I copied from SSG.  Not on the same day.  The shoes hit the office on Tuesday and the bow scarf on Wednesday.  It was a Gucci.  More on that another day.



I am an office vixen.  How have you broken out of yours?  Did you feel comfortable or dive back within your boundaries? 

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love both of those! The scarf bow looks tricky though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have since bought a different scarf ring so I will make some adaptions with this scarf.

      Delete
  2. you have been looking fabulous at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Werk it baby! Fine feathers make the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it. Good on you for getting more wear out of those straight to Oz shoes. I'm trying to wear my good stuff more often too
    Gorgeous shoes and stunning scarf too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Such a shame to keep them hidden for so long.

      Delete
  5. Mwah! I love those red heels!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.