Friday, 15 April 2016

My new Ilymix Necklaces have Arrived

Going to the office or a casual outing with friends I am generally drawn to statement costume jewellery. So you can imagine my delight when I was sent a couple of items from Ilymix .  IIymix Is based in the USA but offer free shipping worldwide.  Looking at the website you can see they are priced appropriately for costume jewellery. 

The first necklace I wore was the tassel and triangle here



I adore the shape.  The triangles are very flattering to a rounded face like mine.  It's office appropriate not being 'too statement' if you know what I mean.  I can see this necklace being worn with a white T in the summer or  complimenting a bit of khaki maybe.

My second necklace is a lot more 'statement.'   Excuse the mop in the background.  At least you know its 'real.'  I wore this, not the mop, but the necklace, with my new Boden breton to lunch out last Saturday. 




This bit of bling is called the Montreal Hope, here.  I adore the attention to detail. Even the clasp is shaped as a life ring. 



This is a rustic piece and suits my style.  I fall into, what a consultant once called a gamine natural.  This means I'm drawn to texture rather than classic.  I'm about denim, cotton and leather. You can imagine then how much I love this  necklace. The bling on this necklace is downplayed by the textured circle.   The colour of the metal has a rustic appearance. 



The lovely people at Ilymix  have offered my readers a discount, globally.  On checkout (don't tap the PayPal option but tap the pay option above) and type in Mutton_style20 where prompted and you can receive a 20% discount on your order. After entering the code you will see the discount applied and you are then redirected to the PayPal payment option.

Take a look at their bags and swimwear too whilst you are visiting their site.  The 20% can be applied to all items available on their site.  Happy shopping.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.