Tuesday, 22 March 2016

What to wear for a countryside stroll

I have decided that, as I'm such a fashionsta, I am going to show you what to wear if you ever take a spring or autumn walk in the UK countryside, assuming it's not raining. 


Wellies are a good idea. The ground is likely to be boggy.  Mine are Seeland.  



Comfortable jeans or trousers. I'm wearing my old favourites from Marks and Spencer. 
A jumper.  Mine was  £5 from Primark but a cashmere would look, ha-hmmm, just as  lovely for visiting cows and sheep. 



A woollen tweed jacket keeps one warm. Mine is vintage. A vintage fair is a great place to pick up something similar.

Sunglasses are a must if it's sunny.  The sun is low in the sky this time of year so can be dazzling.


Don't wear a necklace, no one you meet would understand it.

Do you sense a certain tongue in cheek in my writing today?

1 comment:

  1. you look very smart on your walk! I should get some wellies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.