Wednesday, 30 March 2016

The Dangers of Wandering Through a Hardware Store

Do you buy things randomly? Do you have a shop that entices you to spontaneous purchasing?  For me it's Robert Dyas, a hardware chain in the UK.  No, I'm not talking spontaneously experimenting with Shades of Grey.  Far from it.  My purchase today, that I didn't know I needed until I saw it, was this draining board mat,



 and this draining board mat.



Yes, I so realised that I needed this mat in my life  as soon as I saw it that I bought two. 
According to the blurb they are so absorbant you can put them on the counter as well as the draining board and so increasing the draining area.  That will be handy.  No, really,  it will! 

3 comments:

  1. Practical purchases, can't go wrong with those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those mats, and don't know what I did before I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good but I have found one of our cats has taken to sitting on it. Luckily its washable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.