Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Imedeen and Me

I'm not a scientist nor a lab rat, but I seem to have inadvertently been the latter over the last couple of years. 

It all began when I hit old. I coincidentally went to a beauty show around this time.  I fell upon the Imedeen stand and there had my collagen measured on my arm.  The level  was good for my age but as that age had just reached old I decided to invest rather than let deterioration  have everything  its own way.  I was going down without a fight.

I started to take I'm Imedeen Prime  tablets. I don't take other supplements so I thought of them as at minimum increasing my nutritional intake and at best knocking old off its pedestal.

Last month,  2 years on,  I had my collagen levels tested at the same stand. I told them that I'd had it done a couple of years ago and they found my readings. My level had increased by 9%. This is at a time of life when the decrease should have set in. 

They were pleased to have that comparison especially as I hadn't taken other supplements over that time.  I was more pleased I can tell you.

What can I say except I'll keep taking the tablets. 


2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these tablets. Great that it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your insights about Imedeen, Anna! Been curious about these and now I know they work!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.