Saturday, 26 March 2016

Easter Sales

Talking of staples the sales are a great opportunity to stock up on some Bretons says I, and what better than a Boden Breton. 



With a lazy weekend and a laptop I couldn't resist and ordered this  the boatneck top in ivory and navy with a 10 week delivery. I guess it gives me chance to budget and it will arrive in time for a chilly English summer.

Wanting a more immediate parcel to arrive for Spring I also ordered this , the long line Breton in rose quartz.




Both tops are at a discount this weekend from Boden. The amount of discount depends on the colour. It did help that I had a £10 voucher that I absolutely needed to spend. Guilt assuaged, well until I went to Sainsburys and noticed TU have 25% off this weekend.  I only went for milk and came back with a broderie anglaise top for £12.

In the great scheme of things I don't think I have done badly.  All three items were not only at reduced prices but I had been looking out for bretons and a broderie anglaise blouse.  They were planned purchases.  Its a bonus they were reduced.






2 comments:

  1. You are all ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boden is The Source! I also love the striped organic tops at Muji.

    Hope you're having a lovely Easter.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.