Saturday, 13 February 2016

My scarf and More Baking (although almost wish I hadn't)

A few people on IG have commented on my scarf and asked for information.


 
Mine is from a Dune store but I have found this online looks like maybe it's the one.  Happy shopping.

Today I had a go at making some oat cookies (here) from Ella's website.  I didn't have nutmeg, cinnamon or sultanas so a bit of a fail actually.  I did use maple syrup instead of date syrup and currents instead of sultanas.  The final result is not as sweet as I'd like.  I think I'm going to eat mine at work spread with peanut butter or in the summer with ice cream.  

I love how real Ella's picture of her cookies is.  There lies the similarity with mine, burnt a bit at the edges.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Christine and SSG. It's no doubt available in your countries online from Dune. Thank you for reading my waffle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.