Sunday, 7 February 2016

Hi Lo Tops

How do you feel about hi lo tops?  I love them when they are subtle, a little lower at the back, like this one from M&S.



When I bought this top below I really thought the rear tail was extreme.  




Since then as more appear in the shops and on pintrest I've realised mine is not nearly as extreme as I first thought.



I'm now won over.  They should come with a warning though.

My purchasing and wearing tips ahead.

1. If you intend to wear with leggings check the length of the front.  Mine is too short but I will wear it with skinny jeans or even tucked into a skirt as a straight T.
2. Be extra careful in the rest room.  The tail is a perfect shape and length for dangling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.