Sunday, 14 February 2016

Food Diary week 3 and link to Mushroom Pasta Sauce

I have to say that after 3 weeks I'm feeling lighter and also what I can only describe as unglued from head to toe.  I feel more awake and appear to have a better memory.  My mind feels more connected, better wired. 

I am aware I'm not eating enough protein looking at my meal diary  but given how I feel perhaps I'm eating enough for me for  now. It doesn't look like a balanced diet, not to my traditional thinking, but perhaps the quinoa in there is enough.  I think there must be something in the idea of not mixing carbohydrates with animal protein, for me anyway.  I am making an effort to up my animal protein at the weekend.

I did accidentally (I only went out to post a letter) buy Ella's new book yesterday in physical copy rather than download.  Maybe Mr Him will pick it up and change his eating habits.  I look forward to a hyper-attuned, in the zone Mr Him.

Oh and look what I found, Christine.





Here is the diary 

Monday

Breakfast
Overnight oats yogurt strawberries

Lunch
Mr Ben quinoa and wholegrain rice
1 avacado
1 date and peanut butter

Snack
Sweet potato brownie

Supper
Ellies brown rice and tomato and mushroom pasta (homemade) here    ( I think this is a fabulous and easy sauce and I do use brown rice spaghetti)

Tuesday

Breakfast
Shreddies yogurt strawberries

Lunch
Mr Ben quinoa and wholegrain rice
1/2 avacado
2 dates and peanut butter

Snack
Blueberry porridge square

Supper
Baked beans 1/2 avacado
1 whole homemade pancake and sugar and lemon

Wednesday

Breakfast
Overnight oats yogurt strawberries

Lunch
(Ssshh I cheated as had to eat at my desk)
Tuna bagel with avocado

Snack
Sweet potato brownie

Supper
Vegetable casserole

Thursday

Breakfast
Overnight oats yogurt and strawberries

Lunch
Carrot soup, slice of bread
2 dates and peanut butter

Snack
Chocolate ball of georgousness  (truffle )

Supper
Half packet of Uncle Bens wholegrain and quinoa 
Broccoli 

Friday 

Breakfast
Overnight oats yogurt strawberries 

Lunch 
Carrot soup with a slice of bread 
2 dates and peanut butter 

Supper 
Half packet of Uncle Bens and  corn on the cob 

Saturday 

Breakfast
Fried egg on toast 

Lunch 
Chicken balti chips rice  (notice my meltdown )
2 glasses of wine 

Supper 
Regret and oat biscuits

Sunday

Breakfast
Fried egg on toast

lunch

Roast pork, coconut oil roasted potatoes and winter vegetables.  I did pour gravy over this and have apple sauce I add.



Did I lose weight this week. ..yes 1 lb until yesterday;s accidental meltdown (curry at the pub) 

In other news we've had a swine of a valentines, on the flipside here 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that spice quinoa flavour here, hope you like it! Your daily menus sound so healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.