Thursday, 13 August 2015

My Discovery of the Demim Jacket

Dear fashionista, I had a disaster on the Instagram style front.  Merrily I was posting my attempts at the challenges yet my account was private.  I thought the lack of likes was due to my inevitable mediocrity.  I give myself top marks for perseverance. 

During my IG adventure I have re-discovered my denim jacket.  I bought the jacket when I hit a big birthday 10 years ago then decided it was for the young and abandoned it to my daughters.  I removed it from their wardrobe this season as neither have ever, ever, ever worn it.  I'm so glad I didn't throw it out.  This is the first and only denim jacket I have owned.  



Casual for a BBQ


Just as a jacket to keep warm on the way to a restaurant

Combined with khaki jeans


For warmer days I have rediscovered my 3 year old kimono,




and I bought a new one.  This blue kimono is long (knee length on me) and fringed. It's current in Dorothy Perkins.



4 comments:

  1. The denim jacket looks attractive and very comfortable.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi darling, how are you today? I love this, another great post.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Check out my new post if you're interested:
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! You can't beat a decent denim jacket in your wardrobe they go with everything! Thanks for stopping by!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible soon.